(updated 12 Nov 08)
Please Note: Our "HMO Newsletter" goes out to those who have registered in our forum. You don't have to participate in the forum (or even check it after) - but registering will allow you to get periodic updates about contests and other HMO happenings sent straight to your email address. Keep in mind we won't overwhelm you with emails...perhaps one every week or two...or three. If you wouldn't mind, if you have never registered at the forum, please take a few moments to do so. If you need any help, please email me at Cadeaux@HumorMeOnline.com for assistance.
If you have registered at the forum and you don't get an email by 1 December 2008, please let me know (it might have something to do with the "Hide Email" prompt which you might have chosen). The mail will be sent from "email@example.com" and the subject line will be "HumorMeOnline Newsletter"...so if you have to "allow emails" from a certain address, please add that one. So be on the lookout for it as stated above, as it does not come straight from HMO because I'm using the forum board to send out the messages as it's much easier for me that way (you only have to add one name Vs me adding them all) - and I would sincerely appreciate it.
Top Ten Questions On Playboy's "Tell Us Why We Should Choose You For Our Upcoming 'Women Of Wall Street' Pictorial Spread" Application
10. Has your neckline ever plunged lower than Wall Street? (ParisIuvsMe@aol.com)
9. If I buy an mortgage backed security from you will you show me your boobs? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Do you look like a million dollars? Or better yet, do you look like 700 billion dollars? (Airfarcewon@aol.com)
7. Will you spread for our spread? (YeIIowRoseOTX@aol.com)
6. Can you smile so seductively that the people getting screwed actually enjoy it? (email@example.com)
5. If Dow Jones were a porn star, what within your power, would you do to help him recover? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Have you been creamed by the market yet? (email@example.com)
3. Are you naked because you like to show off...or because you can no longer afford clothes? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Can you explain the difference between a "bear market" and a "bare market?" (email@example.com)
Well...this should generate some interest...
1. What size are your breasts? (firstname.lastname@example.org)