(updated 13 Jan 05)
Cadeaux's Top Ten New Year's Resolutions
(Come on you can take it)
(Topic suggested by email@example.com)
Okay, okay...100 entries about Craig Ferguson and then a hundred more about my drinking...like sheesh...I'm such a slutty lush.
10. To more promptly delay all HMO contests. (Airfarcewon@aol.com)
9. One hundred new kitties by Halloween! (Cantw82paint@Aol.com)
8. I resolve never to say, "I could have been a contender." I AM a contender. I won the Bulwer-Lytton writing contest! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Finally going to buy some stock in Grey Goose. (Cantw82paint@Aol.com)
6. Testify before a congressional committee just for the opportunity to say, "that is correct, Senator." (email@example.com)
5. Will donate my liver - complete with jar and formaldehyde - to the HMO Prize Vault. (HerzogVon@aol.com)
4. Resolve to rename the contest "Tweak Of The Month". (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Put Craig Ferguson on my "To-Do" list. (Cantw82paint@Aol.com)
2. Try to coax Bucko out of his shell. (email@example.com)
Wait...I could be getting PAID for doing this???.....
1. Enough of this labor of love crap; figure out how to make HMO profitable. (firstname.lastname@example.org)