(updated 15 Sep 08)
Top Ten Signs All American Adults Will Be Overweight By The Year 2048
(Suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. The Baconator. (email@example.com)
9. Current incarnation of "The X-Files" will feature an episode of Scully and Mulder tracing a mythical beast with a 30" waist. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. The fact that 99% of us are over weight now. (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Fewer entries are getting to HMO due to people not being able to reach the keyboard. (email@example.com)
6. It won't matter. Isn't the world ending in 2012? (DaphnetheRed@yahoo.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Calista Flockhart will be dead by then. (email@example.com)
4. Increasing popularity of the big booty. (Airfarcewon@aol.com)
3. Makers of Bite-Size Institute members moving forward on redefinition project. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Constant improvement of the secret addictive ingredient in Doritos. (email@example.com)
Who woulda thought it all boiled down to simple arithmetic...
1. Head of lettuce: $2.50, Box of 'Little Debbie Nutty Bars': $ 1.39.