An extended list again because I've been such a sick slacker lately...
14. Look, Hef's birthday wish came true. He is Hugh Hefner. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
13. I understand two of those girlfriends of his are nurses, and one of the others is a prostate specialist.... (email@example.com; JoyfulDJoy@aol.com)
12. Dude, you are way too old for Spring Break! (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
11. That wax sculpture of Hef is melting! No, wait, that IS Hef! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. Another ten years, he'll be ready for Anna Nicole Smith! (DaphnetheRed@yahoo.com)
9. I'd like to thank Pfizer, the fine makers of Viagra, for without their contributions, I'd have no reason to be alive this long. (Kamasushi@gmail.com)
8. Oh, for the love of God! CLOSE YOUR ROBE!!! (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. CLEAR! (email@example.com)
6. Hey… isn't that the Crypt Keeper from that scary show… Oh Sorry Mr. Hefner. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. The Grotto has that old man smell. (email@example.com)
4. The wrinkles make him ribbed for MY pleasure. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. No, Amber, we said blow out the candles. (email@example.com)
2. What are they having a party for, everyday's a damn birthday party for him. (L1061S@GO.COM)
Hey...it was kinda right before Easter...an honest mistake...
1. Oh for Christ's sake, Gramps, my name isn't "Bunny"! (firstname.lastname@example.org)