(updated 25 Apr 08)
Top Ten Rejected Slogans To Promote 'Family Fun Night'
10. You'll save gas money. (Airfarcewon@aol.com)
9. Hey, it's either this or family counseling. (email@example.com)
8. Twister will get you closer to your sister. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. You're gonna' have fun if it kills ya'! (Airfarcewon@aol.com; email@example.com)
6. Family fun night: If Dad is going to get drunk and beat the crap out of you anyway, you might as well get a game of Clue out of it. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Almost as fun and a lot more legal than incest. (email@example.com)
4. Family Fun Night - Because annihilating your kids at board games isn't just fun...it prepares them for real life! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Come to family fun night. Hardly ANYONE died last time. (email@example.com)
2. Today's cherished mementos, tomorrow's landfill. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Somehow this is just wrong on so many levels...
1. You can't play "Mystery Date" at Hooters! (email@example.com)