(updated 25 Oct 06)
Top Ten Excuses To Give Your Kids When They Walk In You 'Doing It'
Only two of you even bothered to mention it...and I didn't even notice it myself. Hmmm...this might prove that "preoccupation with sex" thing...
Not to be the grammar buff, but you did forget the word 'on' in your title. (MindgameFiziks@hotmail.com)
If kids "walk in me doing it" there will be a sterilization procedure followed by a critical incident debriefing (Or does that come first!), and a succession of therapy sessions that will rival the Olsen Twins' yearly expenditures on mental health. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Now the list...
10. "Well if you weren't such a disappointment, we wouldn't be trying for another kid." (email@example.com)
9. "We're the family drill team." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. "Mommy likes to be tickled in the funniest places. Don't you Mommy?" (email@example.com)
7. "Hey, you got your homework, we got ours." (L1061S@go.com)
6. "Yeah, like that's gonna happen......" (AhOLHOL@aol.com)
5. "Your mother and I are doing some exercises in the shapes of that new font in your Grade 3 spelling packet....you might say we're doing our ABCs." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. "I TOLD you never to disturb me at the office!" (ReineDeDouleur@yahoo.com)
3. "Your mother lost her keys again, and I'm looking EVERYWHERE." (GrigsbyOK@hotmail.com; email@example.com)
2. Same excuse they give me..."He started it." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
And just like any theme park...you always think it's going to be soooo much better than it actually is...
1. "Mommy didn't like Disneyworld, so Daddy is giving her a ride she likes." (email@example.com)