(updated 26 Dec 08)
Please Note: Our "HMO Newsletter" goes out to those who have registered in our forum. You don't have to participate in the forum (or even check it after) - but registering will allow you to get periodic updates about contests and other HMO happenings sent straight to your email address. Keep in mind we won't overwhelm you with emails...perhaps one every week or two...or three. If you wouldn't mind, if you have never registered at the forum, please take a few moments to do so. If you need any help, please email me at Cadeaux@HumorMeOnline.com for assistance.
Mail will be sent from "email@example.com" and the subject line will be "HumorMeOnline Newsletter"...so if you have to "allow emails" from a certain address, please add that one. So be on the lookout for it as stated above, as it does not come straight from HMO because I'm using the forum board to send out the messages as it's much easier for me that way (you only have to add one name Vs me adding them all) - and I would sincerely appreciate it.
Top Ten Things Dumb Guys Think 'Tryptophan' Is
10. My cousin Cooter says that's the shit what killed Superman, but it's pronounced Tryptonite, dumbass! (Truckerex@comcast.net)
9. The thing that makes the "tick" noise in a Swiss watch. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. The Greek god of afternoon naps. (email@example.com)
7. A guy that goes to all of the Trypto concerts and has all of their CD's. (Truckerex@comcast.net)
6. That dinosaur with horns on its head. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
5. A fan of tripe. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Tryptophan is that powerful laxative you should NEVER take when you have a bad cough! (StickyPickle@aol.com)
3. The ancient remains of the world's first cooling system. (GerriHan65@aol.com)
2. A supporter of hallucinogens. (email@example.com)
Oh, you know somewhere out there - there has to be a couple already...
1. A really cool, new baby name. (GerriHan65@aol.com)