(updated 28 Jan 09)
Top Ten HMO New Year's Resolutions
First, the whiners...then the winners:
We actually resolved to update each and every contest here once a week in 09, but, then again the staff here at HMO have also resolved to finally making pigs fly by the year 2012! (firstname.lastname@example.org) Oh...you are funny - like we really have a "staff".
We will update contests BEFORE we make next year's resolutions. (Truckerex@comcast.net) Smartass.
I vow to win Top Ten at least once per week... wait, they don't update that often. (email@example.com) Yeah, I'll get my "staff" right on it.
More nurse's aids with band aids and Aspirin - less of those expensive doctor people. (firstname.lastname@example.org) No no no - you've got the wrong HMO there...here's the right one...
10. To ignore any entries that suggest that the entries should be updated more regularly. (email@example.com)
9. I resolve only using the Internet with just my left hand this up and coming year! (MrMisterman@aol.com)
8. I will never spend more than 10 straight hours on YouTube . . . unless there's some new Judge Judy videos. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. We promise to update our font color at least once a day. (email@example.com)
6. Pay off my credit cards and do something smart with my money, like invest in this Madoff Fund I saw on TV. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Print off and read my BLOG entries aloud at the bus station from now on. Then people who are less fortunate (and can't afford a computer) can benefit from my incite & wisdom. (CoyPsyche@aol.com)
4. Finally hanging it all up and leaving it all up for you apes to decide! (MrMisterman@aol.com)
3. Being a computer geek who loves to party, my New Year's resolution is going to be at least 1600 x 1200, because last New Year's was nothing but a blur! (email@example.com)
2. Not to do a "ReBa Reasons Craig Ferguson Made a Mistake By Not Marrying Mariann Simms". (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We also resolve to pick less puns...
1. This year HMO is going to lose wait. By updating sooner. :) (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)