(updated 2 Apr 10)
Top Ten Catchphrases Rejected by Santa Before Settling On 'Ho Ho Ho!'
(Suggested by Leis)
"Is it f*cking December again already?!?" (email@example.com) No, it's April...but, hey...it was either update now or WAIT until December rolled around again...
10. "Got Milk?" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. "Would you like a piece of candy little girl?" (email@example.com)
8. "Better Luck Next Time" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. "Get the hell off my lap!" (Airfarcewon@aol.com)
6. "You could save 15% or more on car insurance!" (email@example.com)
5. "That oughta hold the little bastards til next year!" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" (email@example.com)
3. "Soot Happens" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. "Are you feelin' LUCKY, punk?!" (email@example.com)
And when I stopped believing in Santa...Dad kept up the tradition...
1. "Here are your toys you little asshole!" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please Note: Our "HMO Newsletter" goes out to those who have registered in our forum. You don't have to participate in the forum (or even check it after) - but registering will allow you to get periodic updates about contests and other HMO happenings sent straight to your email address. Keep in mind we won't overwhelm you with emails...perhaps one every week or two...or three. If you wouldn't mind, if you have never registered at the forum, please take a few moments to do so. If you need any help, please email me at Cadeaux@HumorMeOnline.com for assistance.