(updated 4 Apr 09)
Top Ten Signs You May Be Dating a Wine Snob
10. She insists that her kid's juice box be allowed to "breathe" before consuming. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. He's shaped like a corkscrew, if you know what I mean. (DaphnetheRed@yahoo.com)
8. Not only does she refuse to swallow, she gargles before spitting and gives you marks out of 100 before going on to talk about "smooth mouth-feel and a lingering after-taste". (email@example.com)
7. You heard it from the grapevine. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. After getting a sunburn, he says you've passed Chablis and are well on your way to Merlot. (YeIIowRoseOTX@aol.com)
5. She gets a little too turned on when she reads "The Grapes of Wrath". (email@example.com)
4. He keeps trying to sniff you and asking to see your legs. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. She can say "I really love a nice Pinot" without snickering. (email@example.com)
2. She's constantly telling you to "Put a cork in it!" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When she asked if there'd be any Primitivo types there...you just chuckled and said "oh, yeah"...
1. She misunderstood you and overdressed for the evening, expecting to go out and enjoy a bottle of "world championship Riesling". (email@example.com)
rMeOnline.com for assistance.
Mail will be sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and the subject line will be "HumorMeOnline Newsletter"...so if you have to "allow emails" from a certain address, please add that one. So be on the lookout for it as stated above, as it does not come straight from HMO because I'm using the forum board to send out the messages as it's much easier for me that way (you only have to add one name Vs me adding them all) - and I would sincerely appreciate it.