First off...It's a trick question. It won't affect anyone who actually has a life! (email@example.com)
Ah! OK, next category. (L1061S@go.com) ...Yeah yeah...we can take a hint...now on to the list...
10. Now I won't be watching "Joey" on Thursday nights instead of not watching "Friends" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. We will live in constant fear of the possibility of Jennifer Anniston making more movies. (email@example.com)
8. The WB will instantly try to fill the ratings vacuum with a new reality show hosted by Ron Jeremy: "Who Wants to Do a Porn Star?". (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Women will go back to hairstyles that suit them. (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Hopefully, with time, the song "Smelly Cat" will totally disappear from my mind. (email@example.com)
5. Fewer overpaid TV actors to read about the substance abuse problems of. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Watching TV naked on Thursday night won't be the same unless Jennifer Anniston joins the cast of ER. (Truckerex@insightbb.com)
3. Six more out of work white people competing against me for jobs. (email@example.com)
2. No easy excuse for blowing people off on Thursday nights, anymore. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What are the odds that we have found the ONE person it actually matters to?...
1. I'll have to find six more imaginary friends. (email@example.com)