No no no - this may be the case, but you still are required to TRY something...
You didn't run out of ideas, you're just sick of buying crap for her. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Now to those true romantics...
10. Up all night watching QVC. (Seeker@vcoms.net)
9. Here ya go, babe...a twelve of Busch Light, ten bucks in scratch-offs, and two Mickey Dee's gift certificates. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! (TyleredOne@aol.com)
8. You spend a LOT more time on the gift-wrap to distract her. (email@example.com)
7. You get one of those clever "I was going to buy you a present but..." cards. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Please, please, PLEASE!! pick this entry. I'm thinking the origami kangaroo this year. (email@example.com)
5. You stopped worrying about this long about the time you got your12th Barnes and Noble gift certificate from them. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. You pay Jayson Blair to come up with ideas. (email@example.com)
3. You consider divorcing her just so you can surprise someone again. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Clap on. Clap off. (email@example.com)
Show you care...well, okay, show you at least remembered how to spell their name correctly...
1. You end up buying her a gift certificate to a store that sells gift certificates. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)