(updated 16 Aug 03)
Top Ten Advantages To Getting Married In Space
Okay, all 176 of you who sent it in...
In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream!
Now, the list...
10. Horny best man guaranteed to get some Tang at wedding reception. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Great excuse for not inviting your other half's family. (email@example.com)
8. No back strain while trying to carry the bride across the threshold. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
7. Party guests getting too rowdy? Open the airlock! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Whatever goes up doesn't necessarily have to go down. (email@example.com)
5. Terms like "thrust" and "yaw" can be worked into the vows. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Nobody'll tie $#!* on your car. (email@example.com)
3. If you're lucky, you might experience "re-entry" on your wedding night. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
2. Less gravity to the situation. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
And as far as I know, they don't make them in "seafoam green"...
1. Spacesuits actually less bulky and unflattering than usual bridesmaids' dresses. (email@example.com)