(updated 17 Apr 03)
Top Ten Surprises Inside Saddam Hussein's 'Love Shack'
10. Enough chemical agents to make his wife think he's handsome. (CeasarV21@yahoo.com)
9. A picture and statue of someone other than himself. (Pootybrew@earthlink.net)
8. Secret door leading to the "Saddamy Room". (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Copies of the popular motivational book, "I'm Uday, you're Qusay." (Say it a couple times) (email@example.com)
6. Baklava Lamps (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. 128 camels, 34 beds, and a sauna (but according to the information minister it was 56 cribs, 13 wet nurses, and a McDonald's Playplace.) (email@example.com)
4. Applications to 7-11's. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. The Viagra-filled Fred Flintstone Pez dispensers. (email@example.com)
2. A large selection of "French" ticklers. (CathyClendenen@wmconnect.com)
By George...I think flynnkj19's got it...
1. A lot of pictures of Bush. (firstname.lastname@example.org)