(updated 17 Jun 03)
Top Ten Campaign Slogans For Arnold Schwarzenegger
We know you sent in a funny "I'll Be Back" entry...but since everyone else did as well...
10. It's Not a Rumor... I Really Am Running, Man! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Would You Rather I Ran For President? (FreeLooseDirt@sbcglobal.net)
8. I Will "Pump Up" the Economy (Georges101@aol.com)
7. You Best Choice for the Guberanhna, Grubana, Grabratanorial . . . Vote for Me (email@example.com)
6. Elect Arnold for a Term(inator) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Because Defeat (and many other words) Aren't In My Vocabulary (MedCheryl@aol.com)
4. No Gray Areas (email@example.com)
3. Put A Reel Man In Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Vote For Me...I'm Screwing a Kennedy!!!! (GerriHan65@aol.com)
Yes, stick with one-syllable words...you don't have to repair the collateral damage that way...
1. I'm Not As Dumb As I Sound (email@example.com)