(updated 24 Aug 03)
Top Ten Signs Your Teacher is on 'The Dark Side'
10. Glowing red baton he uses for pointing keeps slicing through the projection screen. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. The suggested reading lists consists of Stephen King, Anne Rice, Mary Shelley, and Lord Byron. (MrsMikeyDee@aol.com)
8. The "A" you supposedly got on your midterm slightly resembles a sign of anarchy, and you have been failing the whole semester. (email@example.com)
7. Instead of detention he just chops off your hand. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Seems to be forever referring to pentagrams when teaching geometry. (SSilverDolphin@aol.com)
5. Instead of an essay entitled "What I did this summer," she assigns students an essay project entitled "What it would cost to buy my soul." (TenaciousFiend@yahoo.com)
4. His sneezes sound suspiciously like he's chanting "Cthulhu".... (email@example.com)
3. No matter what, all math answers always add up to 666. (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
2. His name is Darth Grader. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What's even worse is his constant daily reminder to take it "with you"...
1. "Forced" me to do my homework. (Mistahtom@aol.com)