(updated 26 Oct 03)
Top Ten Signs You May One Day Be Replaced By A Monkey At Your Workplace
The rhesus your boss has been gibbon you have been chimply getting lemur and lemur... (firstname.lastname@example.org) ...sorta like this entry? Just kidding....altho I "primatily" used you to "sagui" to the list...
10. Your latest work reads as follows: skdjfoidfulkerkufslkjs5oifdulakjsfdlkjfjdflaskurdlksjffoaisudrklj"Oh Romeo"ksldadjrlkjfdlaskjfdla"Where for art thou Romeo"lkdajflkjsadf;lkjsadlfk jsalkfjasdlkfja (email@example.com)
9. Your boss starts referring to your company's CEO as "Top Banana". (MedCheryl@aol.com)
8. The new uniform is a sparkly vest, a Fez and a diaper. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Wait, are you saying the newly installed tire swing next to my desk isn't for me? (Truckerex@wmconnect.com)
6. You thought you were working for peanuts but you got paid with bananas instead. (Pootybrew@earthlink.net)
5. Corporate competitive sports include the feces toss. (email@example.com)
4. The only approved medical service providers on your insurance are veterinarians. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. When in the company of your two co-workers.. one covers his eyes.. the other covers his ears ... and they both just look at you expecting SOMETHING... (email@example.com)
2. The dancing banana should have been your first clue. (RWich928@aol.com)
I guess instead of resolving to get along with your co-workers, you should have been evolving...
1. Your boss explains it's not downsizing, it's reverse Darwinism. (Wordmotion@aol.com)