(updated 26 Oct 05)
Top Ten Reasons Houdini Never Made It Back For Halloween
(Suggested by firstname.lastname@example.org)
He was tied up. (Did everyone else put that?) (Cantw82paint@Aol.com; email@example.com) Almost.
Now the real list...
10. He couldn't find the right medium. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Too macho to stop at the Afterlife Gas Station and ask for directions. (Jdoveraz@aol.com)
8. He was mortified by that horrendous Tony Curtis movie. (AuntShecky711@aol.com)
7. He had a 'gut feeling' he should stay put. (email@example.com)
6. Keeps getting handed free drinks while looking for the exit, kind of like in Vegas. (Kamasushi@gmail.com)
5. Never wants to miss Grover Cleveland's bitchin' Halloween blast. (MrglsJon@aol.com)
4. Turned left at the firth circle, when he should have gone right. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Afraid he might get BOO'd... (email@example.com)
2. God ties a tough knot. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hey, it hasn't stopped Keith Richards yet...
1. Didn't think an appearance as a rotting corpse would be good publicity. (NonComposMentiss@aol.com)