(updated 30 Jul 05)
Top Ten Perks To Being Buried In Outer Space
(Our Homage to James Doohan)
Can you actually be BURIED in space? Wouldn't you just be like a space floatie or something because you're not actually under the ground? (firstname.lastname@example.org; Cantw82paint@Aol.com) Oh shuddup, you guys KNEW what I meant...smartasses.
Now one for James...
The further away from Shatner, the better. (email@example.com)
And the list...
10. No worries about who gets your money after you're dead, since it'll all be eaten up by this strange bit of vanity. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. In space, no one can hear your dead body emitting gases. (email@example.com)
8. You can finally stop worrying that Ryan Seacrest will be buried next to you for all eternity. (Jdoveraz@aol.com)
7. Grave robbers need a full tank of gas and a really good map. (HerzogVon@aol.com)
6. You could crash into a comet a get a little piece of tail in the afterlife. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Amaze your stargazing friends by going "Look, there's the Big Dipper, right next to my Uncle Lenny". (email@example.com)
4. You come in as a handy emergency food supply for the crew of the International Space Station. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Your request to be buried in a Darth Vader costume won't seem quite as strange. (email@example.com)
2. Rolling over in one's grave is pretty easy in zero gravity. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
And don't forget "Scotty"...
1. Get to join other famous people like Gene Roddenberry and Alice Kramden. (L1061S@go.com)