(updated 5 Nov 05)
Top Ten Surprising Things Listed On McDonald's Upcoming 'Nutritional Food Wrappers'
10. "Unfortunately, we still don't know what goes into our fish sandwiches." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. "Wrapper more nutritious than food." (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. "If our french fries are good enough for Bill Clinton, they're good enough for you." (email@example.com)
7. Advertising by the American Association of Cardiologists. (firstname.lastname@example.org; NonComposMentiss@aol.com)
6. "Harmful if swallowed." (email@example.com)
5. Words such as "fat," "trans-fat," and "saturated fat" can be confusing, so McDonald's is substituting more understandable words like "McFlavor," "McTastiness," and "McPleasure" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Miscellaneous parts of Grimace. (email@example.com)
3. "By purchasing this nutritious meal, you hereby wave all rights to use any part of the movie, 'Super Size Me' in a possible pending lawsuit." (HerzogVon@aol.com)
2. "Unbiased testing of nutritional values done at McDonald's University." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hey, I think, ironically, that's their new slogan...
1. "Don't mess around reading this crap; eat your burger before it gets cold!" (email@example.com)