Yeah, yeah...you find me a way I can make lots of money here...we'll get better ones...
Last minute HMO prizes. (RasGold@aol.com; email@example.com)
Now the list...
10. Bling Bling for my Toyota Corolla rear view mirror. (StanYan1@aol.com)
9. Pizza cutter. (firstname.lastname@example.org; GerriHan65@aol.com)
8. Replacements for toy monkey cymbals when the originals wear out. (email@example.com)
7. Place on floor for great upskirt reflectors. (Airfarcewon@aol.com)
6. Microwavable entertainment. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. With the help of popsicle sticks and fishing line...makes a great set of windchimes. (MedCheryl@aol.com; GerriHan65@aol.com)
4. Start a chain letter telling everyone they must gift wrap one disk and send it to Steve Case as a Christmas gift or they will have 7 years of bad luck. (MedCheryl@aol.com)
3. Heat shield. I covered the entire outside of my house with AOL CDs (shiny side out), and lowered my cooling bill by 50% as the CDs reflected the sun away from my house. I haven't yet figured out with to do with the other 2,872,426 CDs, though. (email@example.com)
2. To slice my wrist while waiting to log on to AOL. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ironically, they both also taste the same...
1. Templates for McDonald's employees to remember what thickness the cheap burger was to be pattied. (email@example.com)