(updated 8 Oct 05)
Top Ten Perks To Having Lived Past Lives
Well, I haven't done this in a while...so I threw in an extra. Maybe this'll make up for all those Shirley MacLaine ones every other person sent that I didn't pick.
11. There's the chance that at least one of them didn't suck. (Rabdreadr@aol.com)
10. You're not lying when you say "Been there...done that". (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. It makes name dropping much more interesting! (IR2Odie@aol.com)
8. You can accurately point out errors in Merchant-Ivory movies! (email@example.com)
7. 3000 years of compounded interest! Woohoo! (Now if only I can get the First Bank of Mesopotamia to believe me...) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. You have a snappy comeback for "Who died and left YOU boss". "Well,..I did!". (email@example.com)
5. Identity theft is no big deal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. You get a thrill every time you make use of that indoor plumbing. (email@example.com)
3. Easier to pad your resume. (Truckerex@insightbb.com)
2. 200 years ago Rolling Stones concerts were a lot cheaper. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Well, I was planning to do just that when I go thru my second one...
1. Able to bore your grandchildren with tales of more than one childhood. (HerzogVon@aol.com)